quinta-feira, 17 de maio de 2012

Excreção de raiva... aproveita como quiseres. "A new life begins/ Destroy Everything/ Obliterate what makes us weak/ Destroy Everything/ Decimate what threatens me // Cleanse this world with flame/ End this, cleanse this/ Rebuild and start again/ Obliterate what makes us weak// End this and embrace the destruction/ End this to embrace new life// NEW LIFE// Even an empty threat deserves a response you won't soon forget/ I must destroy everything that tries to infect/ Even an empty threat deserves a response you won't soon forget/ I must destroy everything that tries to infect/ Destroy Everything/ Obliterate what makes us weak / Destroy Everything/ Decimate what threatens me// Cleanse this world with flame/ End this, cleanse this/ Rebuild and start again/ Obliterate what makes us weak// End this and embrace the destruction/ End this to embrace new life/ NEW LIFE/ Even an empty threat deserves a response you won't soon forget/ I must destroy everything that tries to infect/ Even an empty threat deserves a response you won't soon forget/ I must destroy everything that tries to infect// A new life begins// Destroy Everything/ Obliterate what makes us weak/ Destroy Everything/ Decimate what threatens me / Destroy Everything/ So a new life can begin// Destroy Everything/ Rebuild and start again....again"

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário